What causes pain in left buttock during pregnancy?
Could be pinched nerves.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms. They are suggestive of pinched nerves in the lower back (lumbar and sacral) regions. This is most often caused by slipped disc (soft tissue located between vertebral bones).
The diagnosis can be established by doing MRI of lumbo-sacral spine.
The treatment so far seems to be along correct lines.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause reddening and slightly pain in buttocks
- What causes pain in right buttock and hip
- What causes pain in buttock
- What is the cause for hard painful buttock
- Whats causing deep pain in my left buttock
- What is the cause of buttock pain with facet disease
- What is the cause of hematoma on left buttocks
- What causes abdominal pain after falling on the buttocks
- Causes of pain in buttocks
- What could be the cause of pain in left buttocks