What causes pain in left buttock area after gluteal injury?
May be muscular pain.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having muscular pain as you think it is gluteus XXXXXXX You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen (advil) for pain relief. Rest is useful. Avoid long sitting and walking. You are also advised to get your x ray of left hip to exclude bony pathology.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in buttocks caused by an injury
- What is the cause for leg pain after an injury
- Treatment for buttock pain after injury
- Causes of penile pain after injury
- What causes swelling and pain in wrist after an injury
- What is the cause of fever after an injury
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- Shin injury knee pain what is the cause
- What causes pain inside the knee after an injury
- What causes pain in tailbone after an injury