What causes pain in inner thighs and constipation during early pregnancy?
Thanks for the query.
I understand your concern.
According to your wife's lmp she should be having around 7 weeks pregnancy.
All women may not experience typical pregnancy symptoms.
Sometimes in early pregnancy or in multiparae typical pregnancy symptoms like nausea, morning sickness etc may not be seen.
Constipation can be seen in pregnancy under the effect of progesterone hormone.
Straining due to constipation can lead to pain at perineum and inner thighs.
Increased blood supply to internal pelvic structures during pregnancy can lead to pelvic and thigh pain sometimes.
If pain persists, better to consult your gynecologist once and get evaluated. By clinical examination and ultrasound pelvis the possible cause of the thigh pain of your wife can be identified and treated.
Taking plenty of oral fluids, fruits, vegetables and if needed laxatives can releive the constipation.
I would like to ask that here the doctor advised my wife to take proluton 250mg injection every week and it has been two weeks she is taking the injection.This she advised due to my wife miscarriage and ectopic history.She mentioned to take for 5 weeks more 3 weeks now.Please advise us is it necessary to take proluton injection now.
Better to take
Proluton injection contains hydroxyprogesterone which helps in preventing premature uterine action and miscarriage.
As your wife is having history of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage, better to take Proluton injections as preventive measure as advised by your doctor.
After two weeks
Usually fetal heart beat can be seen after six completed weeks of gestation.
Better to go for review scan after two weeks of your first ultrasound, which can help in finding the viability and proper development of fetus.
Actually according to last lmp it was 9th november 2015 and on 13th dec 2015 beta hcg was 725 iu then on 15 dec 2015 it was 1310 iu and on 24th dec 2015 it was beta hcg was 5200 iu and on same day ultrasound done it was gestational sac . Is the hcg value are ok as it doesnt double it just increased . After that we dint check the hcg .And left for Almighty Allah for the wellness of the pregnancy?
Now please advise us how many weeks it has been ? And when to go for ultrasound ?
Two weeks after initial scan
Beta HCG levels may not increase in typical pattern sometimes. Usually at 6 completed weeks of gestation, when heart beat can be seen, beta HCG levels should be around 11,000 to 25,000 mIU/ml.
Sometimes wrong calculation of dates, hormonal imbalance etc factors can influence these levels.
So, better to go for rescan after two weeks of initial scan which can give one conclusion regarding the viability of pregnancy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain during early pregnancy
- Constipation in early pregnancy
- Tummy pain during early pregnancy
- Constipation and early pregnancy symptoms
- Constipation during early pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- Constipated with black stools during early pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy causes
- What causes bleeding in an early pregnancy
- Upper thigh pain early pregnancy
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....