What causes pain in hand joints and left calf in a child?
Could be growing pain. But get her blood tested for CRP.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I would ask you to get her blood tested for CRP (C-Reactive protein). If the CRP is not raised, you need not worry and can assume it to be a simple growth pain. But if CRP is raised, it indicates an inflammatory process, thus calling for further evaluation.
Let me know if you have any other queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes calf pain with sinusitis and headaches
- Hand joint pain causes
- What causes calf pain while climbing stairs
- What causes left hand pain
- What is the cause for frequent shooting pain in calf
- What could cause cramp like pain on the left calf
- What causes numbness and pain in hands and joints
- What causes pains in hands
- What causes calf pain and restricted movement in ankle
- What causes sharp pain in calf of leg