What causes pain in foot after waking up from sleep?
I will advise complete blood count ,uric acid lev
I have studied your case,
If pain is not reducing with medication then you may need to further investigate before going on holiday.
I will advise to do blood inv like complete blood count ,uric acid level, X ray foot and ankle.
If uric acid is raised and gout is confirmed you need to take medication and diet restriction.
Till time continue analgesic and start neurotropic like methylcobalamine.
For gout you may need medicine like febuxostat and, allopurinol you can start then according to blood uric acid level consulting his treating doctor.
There is also possibility of early arthritis which can be confirmed on blood inv and x ray.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sleep a lot
- What causes choking in sleep
- What causes chest pains while sleeping
- Cause of back pain while sleeping
- What causes leg pain in calves and interrupted sleep
- What is the cause for sleep walk after an injury
- What causes recurring foot pain in sleep
- Sleep apnea cause muscle pain
- What causes sleep disturbances after taking irbesartan
- What causes restless sleep