What causes pain in eye socket while blinking eyes?
It seems like inflammation of the glands of eyelid.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
This seems like inflammation of the glands of eyelids.
I would like to treat this condition by the use of antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin eye drops and anti-inflammatory drugs like aceclofenac.
Applying hot compression will provide symptomatic relief.
If possible do send me a photo of the affected eye so that I confirm the diagnosis and advice you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eye pain causes
- What causes pain behind eyes
- Acute eye pain causes
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- Causes of pain behind eye
- What causes stabbing pains in my eye sockets
- Cause of eye pain when blinking
- Allergies cause eye pain
- What causes painful and swollen eye
- What causes pain in eye browbone