What causes pain in chest muscles and arms?
For how long has this been going on?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this muscle pain. I will like to know for how long this has been going on and whether there are any other symptoms that are of concern to you like difficulties walking, breathing, etc. Also, are you on any medications like for high cholesterol? Is this pain more common when you move the muscles or even at rest?
With these details, I am confident to narrow down the list of possible causes and provide helpful recommendations to see you through this.
thanks for nothing ive been waiting for your response
For now, take only Tylenol!
I have reviewed your drug. Though it is know to cause muscle pain, the location of the chest is not typical as the muscles of the legs are often the most affected. If this pain isn’t to severe and there are no other symptoms I recommend you go with tylenol for relief at this time. Unless the pain persists, I will not recommend any further medical attention at this time.
If you get worried or new symptoms set in, please update me for further evaluation and more insights.
I wish you well and look forward hearing from you on how well you are doing.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain under arm
- What causes pain in chest
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What causes pain in muscles and joints
- What causes pain and bluish mark on arm muscles
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- What causes pain in mylohyoid muscle
- What causes chest muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- What causes muscle pain and weakness