What causes pain in calves and thighs?
I want to know little detail about your illness
I have read your case and you need to see a Orthopaedic surgeon for your problem. I am an specialist in such pain , but before i give you any advice I want to know little detail from you about your illness.
1. Since when you are taking Atorvastatin?
2. Are you having Diabetes or thyroid?
Please answers these questions.
It can be myopathy due to Atorvastatin
I believe that you are having myopathy or disease of muscles due to Atorvastatin. I would suggest you to meet a physcian and get your physical check up. I would also like to suggest you serum B 12 estimation and serum Calcium level.
Till you get these investigation done I would recommend you to take following steps.
1.Take Methylcobal tablet after discussing with your doctor.
2.Take calcium and vitamin D both in diet and medicine.
I hope your pain will disappear once you will stop Atorvastatin. You can use any other substitute.Let me know if you want to ask any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and swelling in thighs and knees
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes knots and pain on upper thighs
- What causes pain in knee joints and thighs
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes pain with tenderness on thighs
- What causes pain in thighs and calves of legs
- Thigh pain tried using ice what is the cause
- What causes pain in hamstrings and on thigh
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- What is the treatment for chronic back pain in the dorso lumbar region?
- What is the treatment for lower back pain caused by doing squats?
- Suggest treatment for L2 and L4 transverse process fracture
- Would the administration of moderate to high levels of analgesia...
- I have severe pain in my left hip, buttock and groin area
- Should I be concerned about arm numbness after yellow fever vaccination?
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Suggest treatment for constant pain in right hip inspite of having large...
- I have Sharp, quick pain just below left armpit and chest pain, cough...