What causes pain in breast and abdomen after embryo transfer?
Take paracetamol, if fever does not subside then see your doctor
Thanks for writing..
I understand your concern..
Pain and soreness in the breast and minimal back ache can occur post embryo transfer.. But lower abdominal pain and fever is not common.. So take paracetamol for fever for 3 days but if fever does not subside and pain continues, you have to consult your treating doctor to detect whether there is any infection..
Do you have any bleeding or discharge from the vagina?
Get a b-hcg in a week's time to detect whether it is positive pregnancy..
Hope I have answered your query..Feel free to ask any doubts.. good day..
I have been taking the pessary tablets inserted into my Vagina twice. When I urinate I see white discharges . is this normal.
It is normal
Thanks for writing..
White discharge while passing urine is due to the pessary inserted into vagina.. it is normal.. Dont worry..
Feel free to ask any doubts.. good day..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain after embryo transfer
- Causes of diarrhea after embryo transfer
- Bloating after embryo transfer causes
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- What causes failed frozen embryo transfer cycle
- Pain in lower abdomen after embryo transfer
- Breasts shrinking after embryo transfer
- Is bending can cause problem after embryo transfer
- Breast are no sore after embryo transfer
- No sorring of breast after embryo transfer
- Suggest treatment for vaginal yeast infection
- What causes irregular periods after having I pill post unprotected sex?
- Suggest an alternative to Susten that can be taken during prgnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal injury after intercourse
- What causes missed periods?
- Is positive HPV in pap smear a matter of concern?
- Suggest treatment for fibroid on spine
- What is the cause and treatment for urinary infection?
- What does my uterus ultrasound report suggest?