What causes pain in both elbows?
Possibility of tennis elbow
You can consider the possibility of bilateral tennis elbow. Offcourse a clinical examination is required for diagnosis. Your local physician/orthopedic surgeon will know about it.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens will be able to treat this pain.
Besides this remote possibility of cervical disc leading to pain in both elbow cannot be ruled out. MRI of cervical spine should be ordered if physiotherapy doesn't help you.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause of pain in both the testis
- What is causing the pain while bending the elbow
- What causes significant pain in both of the feet
- What causes pain in both the ears and jaw
- What causes elbow pain and how is it treated
- What causes pain midway in both humerus
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes pain in bottom of both feet
- What cause pain in both tragus
- What is the cause for pain in elbow joint