What causes pain in ball of the feet after treatment for pneumonia?
First, as a Dr. if I came in and just showed you the front of my legs and told you about the swelling in the ball of my feet, what would you think?
On the other, do you think the Levaquin & Prednisone together caused this. I was healthy until I took these two together.
The interesting thing is that years ago I took Avelox 3 times by itselft and never had a side effect.
Thank you for your time.
To rule out vasculardisease
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Post Pneumonia generalised pain that you experienced is likely to be due to post infectiousgeneralised myalgia.
The cause of pain could be due to following
2. A vascular necrosis of head of metatarsal (ball of foot), probably steroid induced
3. Peripheral vascular disease
exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination.
It would be helpful if you could get back to me with clinical photograph
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the possible treatments for pneumonia
- What is the treatment for pneumonia and copd
- What is the treatment procedure for pneumonia tuberculosis
- What are the causes of hypersensitive pneumonia
- Causes of pneumonia after pneumonectomy
- What is the treatment for uti with klebsiella pneumoniae
- What causes pneumonia poisoning
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What is the cause for shivering after recovering from pneumonia
- Pneumonia cause symptoms treatment
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?