What causes pain in ankles, feet, calf and arms after miscarriage?
This is now my fourth week after my miscarriage and am having trouble pain in ankles, feet, calves and arms.
I am exercising everyday for about fifteen minutes. And I play badminton. Could it be because of these? My doctor has also prescribed folic acid tablets for me.
Should I be concerned
Not due to miscarriage.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
I think pain in your ankles, feet, calves and arms is due to your exercises and badminton.
It is not related to miscarriage. It is more due to muscle overstretching and fatigue.
I would suggest you to start with light exercises (like simple brisk walking). As your body and muscles will get used to it, you can then play badminton or go for heavy exercises.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headache after miscarriage
- Pain in tailbone after miscarriage
- Period pain after miscarriage
- Nausea and pain after miscarriage
- Pelvic pain after miscarriage
- Thigh pain after miscarriage
- Calf pains after miscarriage
- Pain in stomach after miscarriage
- Pains in hands and feet after miscarriage
- Swelling in feet after miscarriage