What causes pain in abdomen during pregnancy?
Normal liver size in USG for women is 13.5cm.
Thanks for writing to us about it.
I can understand your concern, though.
The normal size of liver in ultrasonography in women is 13.5 +/-1.7 centimeter.
Your pain may be due to increased size of liver.
Have you performed with your liver function test?
Have you performed test for hepatitis A, B, C and E?
In ultrasound, have they mentioned the cause of increased liver size like fatty liver etc. Please upload the report.
Are you experiencing any other symptoms like itching (pruritus), jaundice etc.
Please revert back to me with answers.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shoulder pain during pregnancy
- What causes severe pain in abdomen and vomiting during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pains during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps during pregnancy
- What causes upper stomach pain and heart pain during pregnancy
- What could be the cause for abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- What causes pain during urination in pregnancy