What causes pain during urination and intercourse?
His symptoms are due to increased amount of alcohol in blood
Thanks for writing in.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. It is possible that your husband has taken a higher than usual amount of alcohol and is presently under the influence of alcohol.
2. When a person is under the influence of alcohol, he might have a state of abnormal mental awareness, difficulty in judgement and might also have difficulty in concentration and involving himself in sex.
3. In this case, he might experience pain during sex and passing urine.
4. Please give him adequate amounts of water or fresh juices to keep him hydrated and suggest him to pass urine frequently when he gets the urge.
5. Once the alcohol is out of his system then he will be able to have normal sex and pass urine without discomfort and pain.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes puffy clitoris and pain during intercourse
- What is the cause of pain inside vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain and irritaion in vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain during urination
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse causes
- What causes penis pain during an intercourse
- What causes stomach pain in females during intercourse
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- What causes penile pain during an intercourse
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...