What causes pain during intercourse after a hysterectomy?
Needs examination for cystocele
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) You need to get examined for presence of cystocele.
2) This is an area of enlargement of urinary bladder.
3) This needs to be examined by your gynecologist as it might need a cyctocele repair.
4) This is also a possible reason for pain during intercourse.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Get examined by your doctor
It can be treated by surgery and not medicines. This needs to be examined by your doctor and preferably your gynecologist. Please request your GP to refer you to a gynecologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical cysts that cause pain during intercourse
- What causes puffy clitoris and pain during intercourse
- Does tubal ligation cause pain during intercourse
- Does cervical erosion cause pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse what could be the reason
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Pain during intercourse causes
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- Pain during intercourse after changing iud cause