What causes pain between shoulder blades and left-sided jaw bone?
Better to have an ECG (EKG) to rule out cardiac cause.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to repetitive stress injury or b12/D vitamin deficiency. But if it is coming and going very often then better to rule out a cardiac cause of pain by doing ECG (EKG) and a TMT if necessary.
If cardiac part is clear then you can treat for repetitive stress injury. That will be hot fomentations , massage, exercise for back muscles and NSAIDs like Ibuprofen. You can also take vitamin B12 and D3 supplements.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain between the back shoulder blades
- What cause the pain on zygomatic bone
- What causes deterioration in bones and pain in shoulder
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What is the cause for pain in pelvic bone
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What causes pain in the eyebrow bone
- What causes pain in collar bone
- What causes eyebrown bone pain
- Causes of left brow bone pain