What causes pain behind the knee, legs and ankle after meniscus surgery?
It can be due to nerve compression
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you might be going this pain due to nerve compression in spine. Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.Do you have pain with tingling and numbness?
2.Do you have Diabetes?
3.Do you has back pain?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
It looks like a muscle pull
Hello, I have studied your case. I think it is more like a muscle pull or knee synovitis. I have following suggestions for you.
1.You need to take rest, avoid squatting, cross leg sitting and stairs.
2.Hot water fomentation
3. Tablet Brufen 400 mg twice daily.
4.Volitran gel local application
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if you want to know anything else.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My leg feels tired pain behind knee
- Pain behind knee after chemo
- Pain behind knee causes
- Throbbing pain behind knee
- Leg pain behind knee dvt
- Pain behind knee standing after squat
- Leg pain behind knee birth control
- Child leg pain behind knee
- Shooting pain behind knee
- Having pain behind knee what to do