What causes pain behind left ear?
provide additional information, take ibuprofen,
I have gone through your query.
Kindly provide some additional information.
1. Is there any history of injury?
2. Did you had any ear infection in the past?
3. Do you have any problem with hearing?
4. Do you have cold or sore throat?
5. Is there any discharge from ear?
6. Is there any restricted neck or jaw movement.
Presently, I would suggest you to take over the counter NSAIDS like ibuprofen, it will be beneficial. Apply cold compress to the affected area it will be helpful.
I would suggest you to see ENT specialist, for detailed examination of the ear and to rule out any ear infection and even hard wax sometimes can present like this.
Kindly get back to me with additional information.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause sharp pains behind the ears
- What causes ear pain
- What causes left ear pain
- What causes painful ear lobe
- What causes sudden ear pain
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- What causes severe ear pain
- What causes dizziness pain in left ear and headaches
- What is the cause of constant pain in ear
- What is the cause of pain behind ear and eye