What causes pain at tubal ligation site with abnormal vaginal bleeding?
Ultrasound scan required
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about the pain.
Following is my reply:
1) The pain you are experiencing along with bleeding suggests possibility of spme problem in uterus like fibroid or polyp.
2) These fibroid or polyp in uterus cause the pain as you described around the place where tubes are tied and also cause on and off bleeding.
3) These can easily be identified by ultrasound scan. Please get it done to identify the same. If they are seen, treatment can be offered accordingly.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Fibroid and polyp explained
Let me explain you in detail:
1) Fibroid means a mass in your womb that grows over time.
2) Polyp mean a small pendulum.like mass growing inside your womb
3) Both fibroid and polyp described above cause pain and bleeding as you are facing.
4) This pain at the site of tied tubes and bleeding that you are facing are likely to be debtor one of these problems.
5) These need to be identified by ultrasound scan after seeing your gynecologist.
6)Foot swelling could be related to scratch by cats. this is not allergic reaction. This is not related to bee sting also.
I hope I explained you to make you understand the situation.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Can meth use cause abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes
- Uti abnormal vaginal bleeding
- What is the reason behind abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Does tubal ligation cause pain during intercourse
- Abdominal pain botched tubal ligation cause of pain
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and pain
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and rib cage pain