What causes pain at incision site of breast reconstruction surgery?
there should not be pain 3 months after surgery
I have read your query.
There should not be pain now 3 months after surgery.
Incision should heal now and should not lead to pain.
I will advise you to consult your surgeon.
clinical examination and further investigation like MRI or CBC, ESR, CRP test may help you.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cramp after breast reconstruction
- Celebrex and breast reconstruction
- Immediate delayed breast reconstruction
- Mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reconstruction without expanders
- Delayed breast reconstruction after radiation
- Tattoos instead of breast reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction expanders size
- Experiencing severe pain after a breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reconstruction with implants