What causes pain at bridge of nose, sneezing, congestion and watery eyes?
Now, 4 1/2 days later, it still hurts really bad and is looking swollen. I also now have developed sneezing, congestion, watery eyes, and the full pressure feeling that is in my nose feels like it is spreading through my sinuses.
My nose hurts so bad though! I don't understand the pain and swelling.
Could be acute allergic sinusitis.
I had gone through your question and understand you are in pain. Based on your description, it seems like a case of acute allerigic sinusitis. I will recommend you start:
1) Tablet montelukast with cetrizine.
2) Analgesic like tablet paracetamol for pain relief.
3) steam inhalation improve sinus drainage.
4) steroid nasal spray.
Cetrizine and paracetamol is available over the counter. The other two drugs will need a prescription from a doctor.
You should get better with the aforementioned treatment.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions, I am happy to help.
Wish you a good health and speedy recovery.
Dr Paparaja S MBBS MS
Consultant ENT Surgeon
You will be ok.
I wouldn't be overly worried about this sore right away. Most likely it is part of the same sinus inflammation.
Kindly start the suggested treatment. You should get better.
Avoid smoking if any.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in abdomen when sneezing
- What causes pain in collarbone while sneezing
- What causes running nose and sneezing
- What could cause pain during sneezing
- What causes kidney pain while sneezing
- Sneezing causes eye twitch
- Sneezing causes eye floaters?
- Can vyvanse cause sneezing congestion bladder pain
- What causes itching in eyes and nose followed by sneezing
- What causes productive coughsinus drainingchillsaches sneezing and watery eyes