What causes pain and swelling in the right testicle?
Get ultrasound scan testis done urgently and consult doctor
Thanks for writing in to us.
Small kidney stones are a problem when it gets stuck in the ureter. If you have no pain in kidney or lower abdomen area then it is not from kidney stones.
If you are having pain and swelling in testis then it can be from infection or inflammation of testis. Please get an ultrasound scan testis done and get examined by your doctor for medicines. Do not ignore any pain and swelling in testis.
The sperm coming out is usually normal and you need not worry about it.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild pain in my right testicle
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes swelling of testicles
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What causes pain and heaviness on right testicle
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles