question-icon

What causes pain and swelling in the right testicle?

Posted on Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Question: I'm having small kidney stones in right kidney..my tight testicle was little swollen and paining mildly.. to Say morning when I wokeup sperm was released is it a problem?
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Get ultrasound scan testis done urgently and consult doctor

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

Small kidney stones are a problem when it gets stuck in the ureter. If you have no pain in kidney or lower abdomen area then it is not from kidney stones.

If you are having pain and swelling in testis then it can be from infection or inflammation of testis. Please get an ultrasound scan testis done and get examined by your doctor for medicines. Do not ignore any pain and swelling in testis.

The sperm coming out is usually normal and you need not worry about it.

Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiologist