What causes pain and red sores on the head of the penis?
So the other day I was jerking my penis pretty hard and it started to hurt. When I looked down it looked like I got a friction burn Cos there are some red sores on head now. How can I help this? Because just walking around in jeans makes it very uncomfortable when it rubs on the tip of my penis
There is obviously penis irritation or balanopostitis which may be a result of masturbation. In most cases it resolves spontaneously over the next few days, but also you should gently retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water and then soak it in warm chamomile tea. If there won't be improvement in 2 days, you can apply mild steroid ointment with clotrimasole cream. Masturbation should be avoided till pain persist. If penis discharge occur or rash around penis head then you should do STD tests and urine analysis. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red urethra with pain in penis
- What causes pain and swelling on penis head
- What causes pain over penis
- What causes penis hole pain
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes soreness and pain on the penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- What cause pain near penis
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?