What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
I have problems in emptying my bowel.
The first bowel of my day is in good quantity but i feel i cannot empty that fully.
I am suffering from this problem for the last one year.
But now I think I have found out what is the exact cause of that and I am sure about.
The problem is that my rectum is very very tensed.
Please confirm if one finger inside ass is rectum.
I remember it all started when i started keeping my ass tensed as i had a fear one year back that the remaining stool causes smell. so it now became a involuntary habit of me to keep my ass specially rectum.
The morning stool is large in quantity so it is not difficult to pass, but i can clearly feel that at the end of the morning stool the last stool stuck there as the pressure is now low.
So removing the last part is only problem for me.
rectum is very very tensed and sometimes it is very hard to insert my finger into it. I don't want to insert finger into my ass as i know that it will make it more tense.
But to know my actual problems and to find the actual part of my body having problem I inserted finger into my ass.
I found that small pieces of stool dried were stucked in my ass(at the length of one finger). After 3-4 hour I inserted the finger and i still found the same piece at the same area so there was no movement in that part.
so the main problem is that my rectum is very tensed. when i insert finger like i am inserting into a vacuumed thing as it is really very hard to insert.
I have started on my part to loosen it.
I take deep breath and it's very relaxing i really can feel that. but i will have to make it habit.
I am taking hot water bath at morning and night daily.
Few things i want to know.
1. I have heard magnesium is a very muscle relaxing agent so please prescribe me any solution, oil, powder which i can put in hot water and sit for an hour.
2. I remember that i got this problem psychologically on my own. but i just wanna know whether it is treatable or not. I am sure it is in rectum. above that i am not sure.
3. Also please clear my one doubt, it will make me very relax and i can continue relaxing it better- Does stool or stool piece in rectum or anus creates smell. I am asking as i have felt that.
1Epsomsalt in hotwater 2treatable 100%be confident regular Concentration exercises 30 min.daily without failure 3 stool anywhere in body creates smell by default.4 suggest more spinach,green veg,almond,cashews,soyabeans,fortified cereals & potatoes to meet daily requ.of your body.Thanks Regards Wishing speedy recovery Dear Bye take care.
Thanks for replying.
I am unable to find Epsom Salt. Can you please prescribe it's any other alternative.
Dear XXXXXXX good alternatives-Pool rock /pure sea /dead sea salts.
Respected XXXXXXX hi sorry to hear about your issue.
*Good alternatives are
(1) Pool rock salt - available at many garden salts
(2) Pure Sea salt - fine grains , check while purchasing it`s natural.
(3) Dead Sea salt.
*In addition to this Prune Juice is available - may be mixed in an eight -ounce
glass of water for drinking , best natural remedy for constipation and easy
*I would recommend at convinience take appointment of your Consultatnt
Surgeon to get clinical examination of Proctoscopy which takes only 1 minute
to rule out any other underlying pathology.
Hope this clears your query.
Thanks for using Health Care Magic and keeping trust in our medical services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a prolapsed rectum in a hamster
- What causes boils in rectum
- What causes severe pain in rectum after urination
- What can cause a pulsating pain in rectum
- What would cause pulsing in rectum
- What causes burning in the rectum
- What causes itchy rectum
- What causes internal rectum pressure and burning
- Pressure on rectum causes
- What causes pain in rectum while passing stool
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools