What causes pain and popping sounds from right hand?
Get xray done.
I have read your query.
You should try to avoid weight lifting with this hand for about one month, because from your history it seems that your ligaments of hand get sprained.
But to rule out any hairline fracture of dislocation of small bones of hand I advise you to get xray of hand AP and Oblique view and xray of wrist for scaphoid in all four views.
Take 1 tab aceclofenac+serratiopeptidase three times a day by prescription for about 5 days and when pain subsides start doing wrist and forearm muscle strengthening exercises as uploaded on youtube.
Apply cold packs on wrist for 3 days in morning and evening.
I hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hand pain after a gym workout
- What causes left hand pain
- What causes pain in the neck right hand and headaches
- What causes numbness and pain in hands and joints
- What causes pains in hands
- Right hand pain causes
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What is the cause of bilateral hand and wrist pain
- What causes numbness in right hand