What causes pain and numbness in leg and thigh?
need some details to guide you better
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way.There could be a number of causes for your complaint. I Would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when are you having this problem?
2. is there any prominence of leg veins a well?
3. can you share a clear image of that area?
4. any history of recent trauma?
5. are you on any medication?
6. do you or anyone in the family has history of diabetes, hypertension or any other illness?
7. any other symptom that you would like to share?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of hip pain and leg numbness
- What causes pain and numbness in forearms
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- What causes extreme pain in leg with numbness and imbalance
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What caused pain and numbness in leg and foot
- What causes numbness on the right outer thigh
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh