What causes pain and itching sensation at vaginal opening and anus?
Possibly due to anal fissure
Welcome to healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
From the description given by you following are the possibilities
1. Traumatic anal fissure: Fingering the anus could have lead to tear in anal mucosa , which could be causing pain while passing stools.
2. Traumatic ulceration of vulva with seconadry infection: Fingering could have caused
Exact cause can only be attributed by clnical examination. It would be very helpful if you could get back to me with clinical photograph.
In the meantime , I would suggest you the following
1. Hot Seitz bath: To a tub of lukewarm water add handful of common table salt. Sit in it for 15 minutes each session twice a day. The warmthness will releive pain and spasm
2. Local application of local anaethetic ointment : Xylocaine ointment application to the anal opening will help relieve pain while passing stools
3. local application of antibiotic ointment to vulva
4. Laxative : Softening the stool is required to reduce the straining while passing stools to reduce pain
Awaiting your response
Dr Deepak Kishore
Could be normal
It would be very helpful if you could provide me with clinical photograph.
Sometimes whitish discharge could be normal secretion
Likely to be due to trauma.
The cause of discharge could be due to trauma sustained. If the discharge is not foul smelling and is not adherent to vulva there is no cause for concern.
It would be helpful if you could provide clinical photograph of vulva for assessment of any lesion.
Kindly follow the advise as previously mentioned.
Keep me updated about progress.
There is inflammation of introitus
From the photograph provided there appears to be mild inflammation of vulva. Exact assessment is not possible as the photograph has not been taken in natural light. It would be helpful if it could be provided.
I would suggest you not to vigorously wash the area with water . Single insertion of antibacterial Vaginal pessary will also be helpful.
Awaiting your response.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have lump on anus itches little what is the cause
- What causes painful spot around anus
- Red painful anus in young children what is the cause
- What causes odored painful itching sore area near anus
- What causes pain in the anus and burning while urinating
- What causes hard and painful lump on exterior of anus
- What could be the cause for itchy sensation around anus
- What causes itching pain and swelling at vaginal opening
- What causes severe pain in my anus
- What causes itching sensation around anus