What causes pain and itching of the palms while on Cobetasol?
Hand eczema and its management
According to your complaints it seems to be hand eczema most likely.
It is a chronic condition which shows remissions and relapses.
I would recommend you to continue applying clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas for some more days along with frequent and liberal application of a moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin on the entire hands 3-4 times in a day.
Also take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine once or twice daily depending on the intensity of irritation.
Besides this avoid frequent washing of hands, frequent use of soaps and detergents, keep your hands as much moisturized as possible and wear gloves while washing utensils and clothes.
These measures will help in resolving your problem.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes reddeness on palms
- Pinched nerve cause pain in palm of hand
- Cause for continuous itching in the palm
- What causes fingers curl into palm
- Palm itching causes lomofen
- What causes hot palms
- What causes sticky palms
- What causes twitch in palm pinky
- Causes of pain and burning in palms of hands and soles of feet
- What causes black palms