What causes pain and early loss of erection during intercourse?
One reason for this can be my foreskin is very tight and hence it doesnt move back and forth.
Slowly pulling the foreskin.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
You loose erection soon after penetration.
Tight foreskin can cause pain during intercourse and early loss of erection.
This issue can be resolved by pulling your foreskin slowly, everytime when you masturbate. With time, the foreskin will loosen up and intercourse will become easier and pleasurable for you.
If the early loss of erection still persists, you can take Tadalafil (prescription drug) for maintenance of erection.
Hope this helps.
as when i masturbate also, i dont pull the foreskin back, but, i cum easily while masturbating.
And now foreskin opening has really become small.
so should i use some cream for loosening the foreskin or just try gently pulling the forskin back and forth.
Try pulling it gently.
yes, the stimulation during intercourse is increased when the glans (head of penis) is touched.
As your foreskin is tight exposure of glans and touch is reduced. This may be the reason of early loss of erection.
Do not use any cream. Just try pulling it slowly during masturbation. Do not over pull it and do it gently. It may take few days to loosen it. Please do it patiently.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loss of erection during intercourse stress cause and cure
- What causes puffy clitoris and pain during intercourse
- What is the cause of pain inside vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain and irritaion in vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain at base of penis during erection
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse causes
- What causes penis pain during an intercourse
- What causes stomach pain in females during intercourse
- What causes penile pain during an intercourse