What causes pain and cold after breast cancer treatment?
You can continue to take B 12
After breast cancer, you must have received chemotherapy . This chemotherapy and post menopausal hormonal changes causes lack of calcium and vitamin B 12. This leads to generalized muscle weakness and cramps.it is good that you are taking B 12 and calcium and vitamin D. You can safely take B 12 for long time as it is water soluble and does not get deposit in body. There is no known side effect.
Cramps can also be due to lack of salt in the body. So I would suggest you to take adequate salt in juices and with water.
You should also take carnisure tablet for muscle strengthening after discussing with your doctor.
Cold and sore throat is also a side effect of chemotherapy drugs, I would recommend you to get your throat examined by laryngoscopy. If there is any infection that you might needs to take antibiotics for that.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
Carnisure is available by this name
Carnisure is the brand name of acyl carnitine tablet. It is helpful in cramps and muscle soreness.It is easily available at medical store. A to z and evion is b complex and is is good for you.
Let me know if there is any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tamoxifen in breast cancer treatment
- Grade 3 breast cancer treatment
- Breast cancer treatment by elchuri
- Early breast cancer treatment
- Breast cancer treatment weight gain
- Kidney cysts caused from breast cancer treatment
- Papillary breast cancer treatment
- Early stage breast cancer treatment
- Breast cancer treatment with maggots
- Anxiety after breast cancer treatment