What causes pain and burning sensation in upper left arm?
It can be due to muscle pull
I have studied your case and I think you might be having nerve compression in shoulder or cervical spondylitis. Before I advised you any thing I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1. Since when you are having this pain?
2. Are you also have neck pain?
3.Do you have more pain in night ?
4.Are you Diabetic ?
please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. thanks
Answer 1. 5 day
you need to get see your physcian
I have studied your case and I think it is most probably a nerve compression pain. At present when this pain is not continuous and there is no other positive history you do not need to visit your pharmacist. I would suggest you to take Brufen for pain relief. Along with that you should also use hot water fomentation and volini gel local application.
Most probably this pain will improve with these steps. If their is increase in pain then you need to see your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in left arm and wrist
- What causes pain in back and under left arm
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What causes upper left arm pain during bedtime
- What causes constant left arm pain
- What can cause chronic pain in left arm
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- Upper left arm pain causes
- What is the cause for weird pain in left arm