What causes pain and burning sensation in the shoulders and arms?
What is a CBC ? Im very healthy otherwize . 190. Lbs the pain is worse the more active i am
Thank you !
It is a complete blood count
Hello again, I would recommend a few tests to know the cause of your body pains one is a complete blood test to see your haemoglobin level and to rule out anaemia.
Vitamin D and B12 deficiency also cause muscle pains please get your blood levels for B12 and Vitamin D and revert back.
Accordingly we could proceed with your treatment.
Hope this helps
You are welcome
you are welcome revert back with the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What causes pain and burning sensation on the testicles
- What might cause pain and burning sensation in forearm
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes pain and burning sensation on knees
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...