What causes pain and bruise in hip?
This looked like multisystem Spondyloarthropathy.
He needs further investigation, an arthritis blood panel as well like ESR, CRP, Rheumatoid factor.
The IBS could be causing the hip arthritis.
Do get X-ray of the involved hip and upload for my review.
Avoid squatting, cross leg sitting, weight lifting.
Medications like Tablet Ibuprofen 400mg twice a day for 5 days after meals and Tablet Ranitidine 150mg twice a day for 5 days before meals will help.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes painful bruises on head
- Hip bone bruise causes
- What causes painful bruise on knuckle and numbness in feet
- Large bruise on hip caused by
- What causes sudden bruising and pain in the knees
- What causes painful purple bruise and swelling on thumb
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What would cause pain and bruising behind the knee
- What causes bruise like pain in the bottom of foot
- What causes a bruise to harden
- Suggest treatment for loss of movement in left arm post injury
- What causes stabbing pain behind left breast while breathing?
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- What causes painful legs while walking in a person with peripheral...
- Is weight training advisable 2 weeks after a shot for trigger finger?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in legs after exercising
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the heels
- Suggest treatment for tibia pain, weakness and memory loss
- What causes severe discoloration and swelling in left leg?
- Suggest treatment for left-sided back and hip pain