What causes pain after urination?
hello and thanks for the query.
This sounds suspicious for early UTI symptoms. I would be more concerned if you had severe pain or if you noticed significant blood in the urine.
You may have some increased urinary frequency or urgency associated with a UTI as well. Ideally it would be a good idea to get started on treatment sooner - perhaps an urgent care facility might be able to address this need.
If your symptoms are minimal and not progressive then it would be reasonable to see your physician on Tuesday for Followup care
Thanks again for sending the query,
I think this is best served by a visit to urgent care or the ER.
You may need an antibiotic which might help your symptoms improve quickly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes severe pain in rectum after urination
- Painful vagina after urination causes
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes tingling and pain after urination
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes pain on passing urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this