What causes oval shaped lump in right breast?
hello and thank you for sending the question.
It is possible that what you're feeling represents some fibrocystic change which is very common in the female breast. This can happen with fluctuating hormones levels as well.
Of course we must rule out the possibility that this could represent a tumor which is why it is very important for you to make an appointment with your primary care doctor for a physical examination.your doctor may consider requesting a mammogram with ultrasound which will give us much more information regarding what you're feeling.
The imaging study can help us determine if this is just a benign cystic change or if it is something that might require a biopsy. since there is still a small chance that this could represent a cancer I think it's very important for you to make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of havin lump on the breast
- Hard breast lump causes
- Painful breast lump causes
- Hickey on breast causing lump
- What causes painful lump in breast surounding the nipple
- What causes lump in the breast under areola area
- What causes painful lump in breast
- Lump between breasts causes
- What causes breast lump in children
- What causes lumps in breasts