What causes orthostatic hypotension?
Seems to be orthostatic hypotension.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having dizzyness.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be BPPV (benign paroxymal positional vertigo) with orthostatic hypotension.
Answers and solutions for your queries.
1. Re- consult your ent surgeon ( for Ent monoever - epiley's - treatment of choice in BPPV) and vestibuar rehabilitation exercises.
2. Orthostatic hypotension- dizzyness occurs during standing up from sitting posture.It also occurs in hypertensive patients.
3. Slowly getting up from sitting, compression bandages, waight loss, stretching exercises, taking plenty of water and fluids.
4. There are several drugs, in case of orthostatic hypotension management.
Kindly discuss about this instructions and treatment options with your treating doctor.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of severe orthostatic hypotension
- Pyridostigmine dose for orthostatic hypotension
- Will levophed treat orthostatic hypotension ?
- Duodenal ulcer orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension causes
- Postural orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension t wave inversion
- Drugs that cause orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension treatment
- Orthostatic hypotension norethisterone