What causes orange stool?
Probably related to diet!
Stool color largely reflects what we eat. If this is just a two days observation with no other symptoms, I will suggest that you do nothing and observe only. This should normally resolve spontaneously as it is most likely caused by changes in diet. Unless something else like pains, diarrhea, fever, etc set in, there is no need for any specific measures at this time.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Give it three more days!
They are al contributing factor because laxative cause food to pass through the intestines quickly not allowing for proper digestion. I will say monitor for another three days and update me on the progress.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes orange oily substance in stool
- What could cause acidic orange stool
- What can be the cause of brownish orange stool
- What causes foam in stool
- What causes fluffy stools
- What causes orange ribbon like stools
- What is the cause of orange oil on my stool
- What causes green stool
- Metformin cause orange stools
- What causes orange stools
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?