What causes ongoing excessive fatigue, difficulty in waking up and diarrhea?
Please get investigation as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
If you are having fatigue and excessive sleepiness with menstrual abnormalities you definitely need blood investigations.
There may be possibility of anemia, vitamin deficiency or Thyroid disorder.
You should get complete hemogram, serum sodium, potassium, calcium, urea, creatinine, liver function test, Thyroid profile, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and ultrasound abdomen.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries
Dr Neeraj Kumar
Consult another doctor or neurologist for investigation advice
You can get all routine testing by a central lab in your area providing different health panel investigations if you have no mediclaim issues.
Otherwise you need to get it advised by one or the other physician.
You can also take a visiting consultation from a neurologist.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of good, excessive fatigue
- What causes diarrheavomitingdizziness and excessive fatigue
- Diane 35 and excessive fatigue
- Excessive fatigue renal kidney insufficiency reason of fatigue
- Diagnosis of good, excessive fatigue
- Treatment and cure for good, excessive fatigue
- How to control limotrigine mediated excessive fatigue
- Good, excessive fatigue causes
- Drugs/medication for good, excessive fatigue
- Excessive fatigue feeling sleepy why