What causes oily stool while treating acid reflux and fatty liver?
Wait and watch for next 2-3 days.
Thanks choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
Have gone through your details and i appreciate your concerns.
Steatorrhea is the presence of excess fat in feces. hoowever just one episode of such stool can’t lead us to label you as having steatorrhea. Presence of fat in the stool suggest that digestive tract was unable to absorb the fat from food. Most likely in your case it can be due to diet or intestinal infection.Anucort contains hydrocortison which can also appear like oil in commode.
As of now i would suggest you to keep a watch over your stools for next 2-3 days and if episode repeat itself revert back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have fatty liver hiccups acid reflux
- What causes mucus stools while taking zantac for acid reflux
- What causes acid reflux disease
- Can acid reflux cause loose stoole
- What is the cause and treatment for acid reflux
- What causes acid reflux all day long
- What causes fatty liver
- What causes stoomach bloatinggas and acid reflux
- What can cause acid reflux
- Can acid reflux cause black specks in stool