What causes of acute urinary incontinence?
yes it can
I am Dr Mittal.I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that the dehydration, if severe, cam result in renal shutdown.
When that happens, the urine output falls and the patient goes into oliguria or anUria. This looks like urine retention.
Commonly, once hydration us resettled the urine output can return to normal.
if however the damage is extensive a kidney failure nay happen and a nephrologist needs to be consulted in such situation.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Urinary incontinence what is causing this and required treatment
- Intermittent urinary incontinence causes
- What causes fecal and urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence causes
- Stress urinary incontinence causes
- Urinary incontinence caused by mucinex
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- Chronic urinary incontinence causes
- What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence