What causes occasional fever, cough and diarrhea?
Such infections are pretty common. No need to worry.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
It seems that your child is sufferring from a gastrointestinal infection. The mainstay of treatment in such a case is giving adequate water and fluids. Let me assure you that if the amount of intake of intake of salts and water in the fom of ORS (oral rehydration solution) is more than or equal to the amount lost through stools, there is nothing to worry. Treatment will not bring down the frequency or duration of diarrhea. Fepanil will help in relieving the temperature. Since you have begun Clavam Bid, you must complete the course.
If the child becomes lethargic, you will have to rush her to a pediatrician without delay.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause pain in stomach vomiting diarrhea and fever
- Fever diarrhea conjunctivitis cause
- Diarrhea weakness dizziness fever painful cramps whats the cause
- Toddler cough fever diarrhea
- What causes continuous diarrhea
- I have been suffering from high cold and occasional fever
- What can cause diarrhea
- What is the remedy for fever and diarrhea
- Fever stomach pain diarrhea coughing what could be this
- Diarrhea nausea heartburn fever cause
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever