What causes occasional burning sensation in nose?
need to use anti allergic medicines
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and will be answering your query. I have read your quer and understood your health concerns.
I would like to know few more details, like,
Are you running temperature? Any history of bleeding from nose?
Based upon the description provided it appears to be allergy. In my opinion you may need to use anti allergic medications like cetrizine or ebastine at night. ENT evaluation should also be done to rule out any deviated nasal septum or nasal polyp.
Meanwhile stay calm and avoid cold and dust exposure. Use facial mask.
Hope your query is adequately addressed.
Feel free to ask any time if you have further query.
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation in body
- What causes burning sensation in the throat
- What causes burning tongue sensation
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What is the cause for burning sensation in my nose
- What causes vaginal burning sensation
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What causes burning sensation in the scrotum
- What causes burning sensation in ribcage
- What causes burning sensation with a pacemaker
- What causes thick yellowish coating on tongue and dry throat?
- What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck
- What causes severe fatigue in children?
- What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
- Suggest remedy for pain and redness on earlobe caused by an infection
- Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful...
- What causes swelling of the foreskin with fluid?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, post-nasal drip, body pain and...
- Suggest diet plan for a diabetic with high BP and hypothyroidism