What causes occasional bloating in a patient with gastritis?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible gastroenterological problem.
I suspect that gastritis itself may be the cause of the bloating. I think I would suggest that you try tab rabeprazole 20 mg twice daily. Along with that take syrup sucralfate 3 tsf 4 times a day.
I am quite sure that the information will be good for you.
Colonoscopy is for in testing related issue. You can try getting one. Bit I think it would be normal. and yes, with a good performance, usg abdomen can detect stones. Bit with no pain and no urinary tract symptoms, I don't think that the cause is calculi.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Magnesium deficiency cause gastritis
- Does gastritis cause gas
- Gastritis causes
- What causes sore breasts gastritis and pain in abdomen
- What causes gastritis and duodenitis
- What causes burning at the throat belching and gastritis
- What is gastritis
- What causes indigestion abdomen fullness and gastritis
- Can gastritis cause bloating
- What causes gastritis and watery stools with blood