What causes obesity in a diabetic?
Can be viral, bacterial or fungal infection or allergic reaction.
Thanks for the query under Health care magic. I have read it & understood his concern., f
* Your husband with diabetes, overweight & has poor skin hygiene. This is why he is prone to get viral ( shingales)/ Dysphidrotic eczema/ fungal infection with secondary infection by bacteria/ or bacterial hair root infection/ allergic- Such skin rash also can follow insect bite / crushed insect on body.
*Healing of any infection is hampered when there is uncontrolled diabetes- the lesion tends to spread & deteriorate in such condition, Obviously he needs to check his diabetic profile & get advise of his treating expert for getting good sugar control.
- advised dietary restrictions need to be followed along with regular intake of medicines prescribed,
- Daily skin hygiene is a must(With due help as per need.) . Proper cleaning of the affected part along with application of local ointment suggested by expert should be followed .
* Consultation of a dermatologist & getting specific suitable medicines in time is essential.
* Reduction of body weight & controlled blood sugar should be his prime object in coming days or better life in future.
I hope that answers your query & gives essential tips for management. Any more information you need I would be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diabetic sores
- What causes diabetes
- Obesity causing type 2 diabetes
- What causes diabetes while suffering from obesity
- Causes of obesity
- What happens in the body to cause obesity
- What causes diabetic neuropathy
- Does type two diabetes cause weight gain and obesity
- What causes itching in diabetics
- What illnesses can obesity cause
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?