What causes numbness, tingling and pain in right arm and anxiety?
Blood pressure monitoring is recommended
Numbness and tingling can be expressions of panic attacks.
Sometimes high blood pressure can observed during panic attacks, but I would advise you to monitor your blood pressure for a week, take blood pressure 2-3 times a day and write down, if you notice that you have blood pressure more than 140/90 frequently, see your doctor.
If your blood pressure data are more than 160/100 then you should check your kidney function.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet a side effect of griseofulvin?
- Tingling pain causes
- What is the tingling pain after cataract
- Tingling pain under right ribs
- Tingling pain in right arm and left side chest
- Tingling pains in chest arms and hands
- Penis suddenly went numb tingling pain
- Is numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide?
- Is numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands and feet a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Sharp tingling pains in breast and arms