What causes numbness on top of the head and weakness throughout body?

Dr. Harish Naik

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: top of my head feel numbness my body feel weak and cut
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Provide additional information, can be due to anaemia, hypertension, diabetes

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query. I am sorry you are going through this.

You have provided a very little information, I would like to know more
1 How long you have been having this numbness and weaknesses?
2 Is there any history if trauma or injury?
3 what and where you have cut?
4 Do you have any medical history like hypertension and or diabetes?

Symptoms of generalized weakness and numbness have many causes and hypertention, diabetes and anemia are among the commonest causes.

So I would like you to get your blood pressure checked and two investigation that is random blood sugar to rule out diabetes and haemoglobin estimation to rule out anaemia.

Presently I would not suggest you to take any medication, rather wait for the report and then decide on the treatment based on the investigation.

Hope this helps.
I'll be glad to help you with your further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina