What causes numbness on right foot radiating towards knee?
Symptoms are suggestive of TIA.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms and based on that, we need to exclude a diagnosis of TIA (transient ischemic attack). In this condition, the blood supply is reduced to a part of brain.
Investigations such as MRI brain and carotid doppler would help in confirming the diagnosis. Aspirin tablet is fine for the time being.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in fingers and swollen knees
- What causes numbness in knee after injury
- Knee numbness causes
- What could be the cause of numbness in right knee
- What causes numbness and popping sensation in in left knee
- What causes swelling and numbness in both knees
- What could cause numbness below the knee
- What could be the cause of numbness of foot
- Micronor cause numbness right foot
- What causes numbness in right hand