What causes numbness on face in a diabetic?
Nutritional cause , Dehydration , Diabetes .
Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query .
I have read your query and understand your concern . As far as numbness on one spot of face , chin and left hand side is concerned this can be due to multiple causes like Nutritional cause , Deficiency of vitamin B supplements , Dehydration , Hypocalcemia or due to Diabetes (Diabetic Neuropathy ) . These are the possible diagnosis I would suggest you to take Nutrition rich diet, good hydration and go thorough clinical examination and reassesment by your Physician .
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- What could cause numbness tight and dry face
- What causes numbness on face and top of the head
- What causes numbness in my hands and face
- Face numbness causes
- Pimple causes numbness in face
- What is the cause of numbness in fingers with diabetes
- Methamphetamine causing numbness in face
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh
- What causes numbness in face and arms