What causes numbness in vaginal and rectal region?
UTI and antibiotics is unlikely to cause the numbness.
Numbness is usually due to nerve involvement. Did you have any trauma/injury to those areas? Any lower back or spine pain?
Are you using any topical creams ?
Diabetes can cause numness due to involvement of nerves. But vagina and rectal involvement is highly unlikely. you mentioned that you just have prediabetes, not overt diabetes. Hence even that is not the possibility.
Fibromyalgia can cause muscle paina and fatigue, but not numbness.
If the symptoms doesn't improve over few days, it may be better to consult a neurologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in fingertips
- What causes numbness in the groin
- Causes vaginal rectal numbness spine
- What causes numbness in ankle
- What causes dizzinessheadachesblackouts and numbness
- Vaginal numbness causes
- What causes confusion and numbness
- What causes numbing of the clitoris
- What is the cause of headaches and numbness
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh