What causes numbness in the toes post exercise?
Can be a disc bulge.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain and fatigue in the hip and left leg with nerve pain and numbness can be due to a mild disc bulge or degenerative changes in the lower spine.
The following measures will help with the pain
• Lie on a hard bed.
• Use analgesics like advil or aleve and muscle relaxants to relieve pain and muscle spasm, as needed. Vitamin B12 supplements & Pregabalin may be helpful in controlling the neuropathic pain.
• Avoid forward bending.
• Correct your posture while sitting
• Avoid prolonged sitting
• Avoid strenuous activity & lifting heavy weights.
• Apply diclofenac gel on the affected area. Warm compresses will also help.
Also get an MRI spine done to confirm the diagnosis. Please consult an orthopedic surgeon and discuss the treatment options with him.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Can be due to compensation and overuse
Thanks for writing again.
Fatigue can be due to compensation and overuse but numbness is suggestive of a nerve related issue.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in middle toe of foot
- What causes numbness in toe and strain in groin area
- What could cause numbness in the toe
- What causes numbness swollen and painful toes
- What would be the cause for toe redness and numbness
- What causes numbness in right big toe
- What could cause numbness on the left big toe
- What causes numbness and itching in feet and toes
- What causes pain and numbness in toes and foot
- What causes numbness in toes on exposure to cold temperatures